“Don’t fret about your pet”: Ethical, kind and effective training solutions for all problems for all pets.
Does your pet suffer from aggression problems? Separation Anxiety? Reactivity? Fear? panic?
My behaviour Package will give you alot more support, and is suitable for all pet behaviour problems.
Initial 2 hour consultation and follow up support
This will include:
- Pre assessment history taking and initial phone call.
- 2 hour Consultation Assessment
- Behaviour modification plan and written report.
- 4x 1hour Follow up visits within 3 months of the 'Consultation visit'.
Then you can choose how much continuous follow up support you need:
£50 for 1 month of weekly telephone calls & email support.
£50 for a 1 hour follow up visit.
£20 for a 1 hour follow up Skype call.
n.b.* a petrol cost of 0.45p per mile will be added for all clients outside of a 5 mile radius from TW18 or AL10. (i am based in both Egham and Hatfield areas)
*If appropriate to the behaviour problem I will liaise with your veterinarian, rescue centre or breeder, with owners permission.
*If there has been a substantial amount of time in between sessions then a new assessment may need to take place.
How I Train:
As a positive reinforcement, ethical trainer, I don’t feel the need to use force, intimidation or anything that should cause any kind of fear or pain to your dog.
I use Science, patience and understanding of the animal I am helping at that time.
Every case is different and I try and get as much information as I can to help the owners in building a new training program for their dog.
Quick Fix aversive training methods do not look at the underlying problems or causes, they can in fact cause more behavioural issues. Emma is Vet recommended.
Please be prepared:
- Please fill out the Behaviour pre assessment form a week BEFORE your booked Consultation visit.
- Everyone learns differently, if you are someone who learns by making notes or writing stuff down, please have a pen and paper ready. I do send you out a report of what we covered.
- Please be prepared to do some work in your garden (if you have one), i may need to see your dog move, or interact in an outside space, i may also lay out some items for your dog to explore.
- Some behaviour modification work may involve using food rewards to help change your dogs associations or to slowly change a behaviour, so please have some high value food prepared ready for my visit. Please no dried food or kibble as this is vary rarely considered high value.
- It is your responsibility to put into action my behaviour modification program, if at any point, you don't understand or don't feel as though the instructions are realistic to you or your pet, please do mention it as soon as possible and we can work out a new plan.
When undergoing my training, everyone that comes into contact with your pet MUST refrain from using any harsh/aversive or forceful training methods and/or equipment.
Listen to a selection of songs performed by Behaviour Consultation & Follow Up support.