This is a Class for anyone whos dog is already On a Scent 6-week course, costing £90
Classes are between 45 mins to 1 hr long
Scent work is GREAT if your dog is:
* one that has a nose!
Basically, thats all you need!
GREAT for puppies and GREAT for senior dogs and GREAT for ALL dogs in-inbetween!
Scentwork is amazing!
Training your dog how to use their nose has sooooooooo many benefits.
* Impulse and self control
* To tire gently
* You build a bond with your dog
* To create an unstoppable team together
* Build confidence
AND requires no previous training!
There is a free car park
There are toilets.
When you arrive at the class, please keep your dog in the car until instructed to take them out.
What to bring:
- Treats: Lots of people bring boring or unhealthy kibble or packaged treats to class and have problems getting their dog to focus or work for the whole session. I would recommend you bring plenty of small tasty treats, preferably cut up hot dogs or cut up cheese. Your dog will be very distracted in the first few classes, so tasty and smelly treats will keep them focused and motivated. The pieces do not need to be bigger than pea size.
Think about motivation: If I asked you to do me a favour and I gave you a dry rice cake as a thank you, would you be happy to keep doing what I ask of you? Or would you prefer me to pay you in chocolate brownies? (dependant on what you perceive to be higher value)
- Your dog’s favourite (NON-Squeaky) Toy
- Please have your dog on a harness.
No reviews were found.
Listen to a selection of songs performed by On Scent Scentwork Classes.