****Please read ALL information below before booking.
**These classes are ONLY for people who have already completed a Mantrailing UK Workshop.**
If you would like more info on these classes please call 07788 107086 or email [email protected]
If you are on Facebook please add yourself here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/northsurreymantrailing
Also please ask me to add you to our WhatsApp group
Mantrailing classes are limited to 6 dogs MAX
and are approx 2 hours long.
All abilities can participate.
Dependant on time and trail, some classes each dog will trail 2 times, some once, if they are trailing for a longer distance or doing a harder trail.
Venue instructions will be given at a later date as these will change regularly so we can trail in lots of different environments.
Places i trail in include:
Some venues may require additional fees to park, this is marked with a £ in the desciption and the price will be taken off the class price. So please make sure to bring change or a way to pay the parking fee with you.
Same as the workshops:
Each dog is worked one at a time.
Therefore it is it is necessary that dogs can wait safetly and quietly in the car until it is their turn.
There is always at least 1 person by the cars watching the dogs.
Attendees can learn alot from observing the other dogs trailing behaviours, so you are encouraged to watch the d=other dogs, but if your prefer to stay by your car or be with your dog, this is not a problem.
If you have any questions about this, feel free to ask.
This means that some time will be spent in your car so please bring with you a bowl of water and some cooling matts (if warm), car sunshades etc.
****If you would like to HOST Emma to teach Mantrailing Classes then please email her on: [email protected]
- Every handler brings their own pots.
- If the dog handler usually rewards with a toy, the dog handler will reward the dog with the toy in the presence of the trail layer.
- The scent article should be placed on the ground either in a bag or even without a bag, by the misper. If in a bag, the misper must open the bag and peel the sides back so that the trailing dog can sniff it, without the handler needing to touch the bag.
- You will need to bring your own harness and longline.
- Social distancing of 2 m has to be enforced at all times.
- Have hand sanitizer with you at all times.
- Only up to 6 people in one Mantrailing group including the instructor. Please only 1 person per dog to attend class, If you need more please notify be before hand.
- No one is to touch other people’s dogs, Trail layers can verbally praise if ok with the dog but nothing else.
- Participants with symptoms of COVID-19 can NOT attend an introduction course or training session.
- If the instructor becomes aware of a participant/s showing signs of COVID-19, they will need to isolate them from the group immediately and asked them to leave.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed/unsanitized hands.
- Don´t share equipment.
- Bring your own hide e.g. tarpaulin.
- Wear a mask if you wish.
- Filling out your books, I will do this at the end of each class.
If you have booked a space but can no longer make the class, please ask in the North Surrey MAntrailing Facebook page or WhatsApp group to see if you can swap or sell your space to someone else.
Refunds can not be given unless the space can be filled.