****Please read ALL information below before booking.
**These classes are ONLY for people who have already completed a Mantrailing UK Workshop.**
If you would like more info or to book these classes please call 07788 107086 or email [email protected]
Classes are every Friday in Leatherhead area and every Sunday in Egham and surrounding areas
Mantrailing classes are limited to 6 dogs MAX
and are approx 2 hours long.
All abilities can participate.
Dependant on time and trail, some classes each dog will trail 2 times, some once, if they are trailing for a longer distance.
Venue instructions will be given at a later date as these will change regularly so we can trail in lots of different environments.
Places i trail in include:
Some venues may require additional fees to park, this is NOT included in the class price.
SO car parking may cost extra dependant on venue.
Same as the workshops:
Each dog is worked one at a time.
Therefore it is it is necessary that dogs can wait safetly in the car until it is their turn.
Attendees can learn alot from observing the other dogs trailing behaviours. If you have any questions about this, feel free to ask.
This means that some time will be spent in your car so please bring with you a bowl of water and some cooling matts (if warm), car sunshades etc.
****If you would like to HOST Emma to teach Mantrailing Classes then please email her on: [email protected]
- Every handler brings their own pots. The dog handler has to feed.
- If the dog handler usually rewards with a toy, the dog handler will reward the dog with the toy in the presence of the trail layer.
- The scent article should be placed on the ground either in a bag or even without a bag, by the misper. If in a bag, the misper must open the bag and peel the sides back so that the trailing dog can sniff it, without the handler needing to touch the bag.
- You will need to bring your own harness and longline.
- Social distancing of 2 m has to be enforced at all times.
- Have hand sanitizer and one-time gloves with you at all times.
- Only up to 6 people in one Mantrailing group including the instructor. Please only 1 person per dog to attend class.
- No one is to touch other people’s dogs, Trail layers can verbally praise if ok with the dog but nothing else.
- Participants with symptoms of COVID-19 can NOT attend an introduction course or training session.
- If the instructor becomes aware of a participant/s showing signs of COVID-19, they will need to isolate them from the group immediately and asked them to leave.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed/unsanitized hands.
- Don´t share equipment.
- Be aware of same hiding spots being used. Tip: Bring your own hide e.g. tarpaulin.
- Please wear a mask if you wish.
- Filling out your books, you will have to write down any notes from your trainer and they will sign it at a later date.
Listen to a selection of songs performed by Mantrailing Classes.