TO BOOK PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK: https://client.puppyschool.co.uk/booking/9A41BF3B-FEC0-450B-9614-594A8B246F6C
Next Puppy School will be a 6 week onlne class starting on:
Saturday 28th March 2.30pm
6 week course £60
Dear PUPPY OWNER
Given the recent government guidelines on social distancing, we are sadly not in a position to run normal puppy training classes for the foreseeable future. However, we are very aware that puppies still need to be trained and owners still need help, and so we are taking it upon ourselves to adapt and change to the current climate. Consequently, Emma’s Animals will be offering online weekly puppy training classes via a platform called Whereby. We have tested this extensively across our network and are delighted to advise that it is working really well for us.
How does it work?
You will log onto your computer at a time and date agreed by us in advance – the programme runs for six weeks, each session lasting around one hour. Once you log in (you’ll need a computer / phone or iPad with a camera), you’ll be able to see me and the other attendees, and we can all see you. There will be no more than four puppy owners joining any one course, in order to allow for lots of time helping and coaching. I will play you a video of each exercise, whilst I give a running commentary of what is happening. I will then ask you all to practise the exercise with your puppy and I will coach you, watching the video to give you individual hints and learning points. We will have around five exercises each week, each of which will also be written up in the free 28 page colour training manual that is supplied to accompany the course.
What are the benefits of our online training package?
- No lower age limit – as soon as your puppy is home and ready to learn, you can sign up to the training course
- No distractions of a training class – you get to practise in the comfort of your own home, where your puppy will inevitably be more settled
- Small groups – we take no more than 4 puppies into each online course, allowing lots of time for individual coaching
- No travelling to classes – it is literally on your doorstep!
- Children are welcome to take part in the training with you
- Lots of encouragement and support from one another as well as your Puppy School tutor
- We are also available to carry out additional private sessions (for an additional fee) to assist with any topics not covered by the course
Convinced? Fantastic, please get in touch with us asap and we will be able to give you the dates of our forthcoming courses. If you would like to trial your technology before signing up, to check it is right for you, please let me know and I can arrange a 15 minute online trial session with you and your puppy.
Whilst we fully appreciate that this is not the same as a live puppy training class, we do feel that online coaching in this way offers a fantastic alternative, which will help you to help your puppy in these trying times.
I hope to see you at an online class very soon.
Emma Goulding-Bosworth – Emma’s Animals
Listen to a selection of songs performed by Online Puppy School.