These Classes are held at:
Pawfect Companions Dog Daycare
Manor Farm Ave
Limited places available so please Book ASAP
This 6 week course will focus on basic obedience training such as:
Positions (Sit, down, stand)
Walking nicely on a lead
How to communicate with your dog more effectively
What to bring:
- Treats: Lots of people bring boring or unhealthy kibble or packaged treats to class and have problems getting their dog to focus or work for the whole session. I would recommend you bring plenty of small tasty treats, preferably cut up hot dogs or cut up cheese. Your dog will be very distracted in the first few classes, so tasty and smelly treats will keep them focused and motivated. The pieces do not need to be bigger than pea size.
Think about motivation: If I asked you to do me a favour and I gave you a dry rice cake as a thank you, would you be happy to keep doing what I ask of you? Or would you prefer me to pay you in chocolate brownies? (dependant on what you perceive to be higher value)
- Your dog’s favourite (NON-Squeaky) Toy
- Please have your dog on a harness or flat collar.
- Please bring your dogs water bowl and water from home
- Your dogs bed/thick blanket to be able to settle on
Please read my terms and conditions carefully before booking this class.
No reviews were found.
Listen to a selection of songs performed by Pawfect Dog training.