** ONLY FOR DOGS ALREADY ON KONG OR GUN OIL**
This is a full day fun workshop Saturday 4th June 9.30am - 4pm
** Please bring your own lunch and refreshments, there will be a kettle for teas.**
Location: Chertsey, Surrey
Detection Dog Workshop with Ex Law enrofcement detection dog handler Jane Sharp.
Jane has worked as a law enforcement detection dog handler, trainer and team leader at Heathrow Airport for 34 years.
She has also taught in many countries around the world. For example in Thailand she taught nose-work to rescue street dogs and their carers as enrichment.
Jane believes that nose-work is the best way to build the best relationship with your dog and have the best fun at the same time.
In this fun workshop you will learn:
* How to be a stronger Scent detection team
* How to strengthen your indication
* How to progress your scent work training
* The start of teaching ‘passenger’ screening
*Target scent kong or gun oil
* Food treats
* Favourite toy such as a ball/kong on a rope.
* Old t-shirt
** Dogs will spend a little time in your cars so bring their comforts, water, shade etc**
* Please wear suitable clothing for the weather
Listen to a selection of songs performed by Detection Dog Workshop INVITATION ONLY.